Friday, July 22, 2011

Time Flies

I know, I haven't blogged in a while. We have been so busy enjoying Daddy and what little time we have left with both him and this Island. We have approximately 4 weeks left with both :0( We are sad to see Daddy leave so soon on another deployment, but know that it is making us stronger and closer. It makes us enjoy his time home so much more and appreciate, so much, the things he does and the man he is.


It is amazing how fast time flies. We have been on island for 2.5 years. Gunnar is almost 2 years. WOW. I remember the first day we moved here I thought it would never be time to leave and here it is in the blink of an eye. So we are FINALLY taking the time to enjoy all that this island has to offer- it only took s 2.5 years and two deployments to do it.



We are feverishly packing the house, organizing, purging and collecting momentos from our time here.



So while I might not post for a little while, I will have a lot to say when I get back into my 'groove', whenever that may be!






So for now, a picture of Daddy and Gunnar doing one of the many things they love to do (well Gunnar loves it and Daddy doesnt- so he makes up stories and skips pages, but hey it's still reading)- READ!

Oh how I love my two most handsomest (as I would say to Gunnar) men! ;0)




1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see you guys closer to the East Coast. Hawaii sure brought many wonderful memories though! Keep up the blogging! Miss you and love you guys!

    ReplyDelete